Author Topic: compatibility & custom passwords  (Read 5046 times)

redface

compatibility & custom passwords
« on: October 18, 2005, 10:54:47 PM »
Any chance PM can work with IE? I've got a Hushmail account that I can't access thru FF, and it would be great if I could access PM when checking that account.

Also, I have a couple of personalized random passwords associated with different accounts, that I would prefer to keep rather than having PM generate new ones. How can I tell PM to use my existing password?

Offline Eric H. Jung

• grimholtz
  • Administrator
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2005, 10:59:24 PM »
Hi redface,

Any chance PM can work with IE?
This is on the way. If I could get these guys on the forums off my back for a week, I might be able to finish it up :)

Also, I have a couple of personalized random passwords associated with different accounts, that I would prefer to keep rather than having PM generate new ones. How can I tell PM to use my existing password?
See this post. Also covered in the FAQ.

Regards,
Eric

Offline quixin

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2005, 11:07:05 PM »
If I could get these guys on the forums off my back for a week, I might be able to finish it up smile.gif

/gets off Eric's back. ;)

redface

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2005, 11:13:29 PM »
Thank you.

LkonKbd

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2005, 12:51:35 AM »
Any chance PM can work with IE? I've got a Hushmail account that I can't access thru FF, and it would be great if I could access PM when checking that account.

"RedFace,"

You may also split your special password between the two (2) FIXES (Pre and Suf) and your password will still work.  That is as long as you have the Password length set to the length of your SPW.

Thanks for reading this,

Online Miquel 'Fire' Burns

• Administrator
  • Programmer
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2005, 04:56:48 PM »
I would get off your back if you had sent something to me that you promised in another thread...
"I'm not drunk, just sleep deprived."

Offline Eric H. Jung

• grimholtz
  • Administrator
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2005, 03:36:25 AM »
I would get off your back if you had sent something to me that you promised in another thread...
What was it that I promised? I've forgotten now so please remind me. Sorry.

PasswordMaker Forums

« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2005, 03:36:25 AM »