Author Topic: This add-on causes a (visual) conflict with another add-on (solution included)  (Read 6250 times)

Offline city_zen

• Normal Members
Quoting the previous poster who detected (and provided the solution to) a visual bug, I also think this add-on is great but unfortunately it seems that passwdmaker.css causes a couple of formatting problems.

In this case, the conflict is with the "Find in tabs" add-on. The problem is that the top section of the "Find in tabs" window becomes too high. Please install both add-ons and see for yourselves, since it's much easier that trying to describe it here.
The bug seems to be caused by line 35 in passwordmaker.css: "tree {min-height: 50px;}". Commenting that line solves the visual bug. I don't know how that may affect PasswordMaker, but I haven't seen any (negative) changes after the modification.

Please look into it and try to solve it in future versions.

Thanks

Offline Eric H. Jung

• grimholtz
  • Administrator
There was a previous post and solution to this? I don't remember that.

I can certainly make the fix; it's easy enough.

Thanks for letting me know about it.

Eric

Offline city_zen

• Normal Members
No, what I meant is that there was a previous thread about a visual bug caused by another line of passwordmaker.css
And in that thread the poster also provided the solution to it. But neither that bug nor its solution have anything to do with this one I posted about. It just reminded me of the previous thread because the solution is similar.

Glad you can fix it  :)

And thank you for an excellent add-on

Offline Eric H. Jung

• grimholtz
  • Administrator

PasswordMaker Forums