Author Topic: PasswordMaker 1.7 for Firefox/Mozilla/Netscape/Flock/SeaMonkey  (Read 24146 times)

Chris Carpinello

Re: PasswordMaker 1.7 for Firefox/Mozilla/Netscape/Flock/SeaMonkey
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2007, 05:59:40 PM »
Is Flock using a new versioning scheme?  I get this error when trying to install:

"PasswordMaker 1.7 could not be installed bause it is not compatiable with Flock 1.0.1.  (PasswordMaker 1.7 will only work with Flock 1.0+)"

Offline Eric H. Jung

• grimholtz
  • Administrator
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2007, 07:51:51 PM »
It looks like it. If you can find what the latest em:maxVersion should be for flock in install.rdf, I can update it and issue a new PasswordMaker release. I wasn't able to find it at http://developer.flock.com. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, let me know.

edit: I posted a question here about it. Let's see if anyone answers.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2007, 07:56:53 PM by Eric H. Jung »

LkonKbd

« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2007, 02:47:06 AM »
Excuse me, bottom poster.

Haven't found much free time for my hobbies unfortunately. What else is new with PWM dev?  Still working strong on FoxyProxy as well?

What's new in PasswordMaker? Probably the biggest news is our wiki! http://test.passwordmaker.org which should go live this weekend (i.e., not in the "test" subdomain anymore). Yes, I'm still working on FoxyProxy, although not nearly as much as PasswordMaker lately.

Congrats on the marriage! I remember when you guys got engaged :) Where are you living these days?

So, are you up for jumping back into the thick of things? We need an image (like this one or this, for example) sized for the logo in the upper-left of the wiki. However, the dimensions are somewhat flexible. Any time to do it? :)

Just read your WIKI test page and looks GREAT, except for the number of UserNames/Passwords needed.  I have approx. 100 Custom accounts and if it were not for PasswordMaker there would be only about 3, the old memory is not what it used to be, 68 years old here.  Plus there should be a mention of the different requirements for Alpha/Numeric /wo any special characters for most and the length of passwords vary from about four min to eight max and others are six to twelve still others will go out to maybe sixteen or eighteen.  Very few go into the twenties or thirties and should be at least sixtyfour.  This last one is my dream length, with all special characters included.  I know you have no control over this, just in hopes others will take up this and spread the word.

Edited by LkOnKbd > added single word "included" in above mass mess.

Back to WIKI page, Logo Looks Great to me, I like that.

Thank you for reading my roaster toaster,
« Last Edit: November 22, 2007, 02:50:36 AM by LkOnKbd »

Offline Miquel 'Fire' Burns

• Administrator
  • Programmer
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2007, 03:50:56 AM »
Um, the wiki been moved to http://passwordmaker.org/ for a long while now actually.
"I'm not drunk, just sleep deprived."

LkonKbd

« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2007, 09:05:41 PM »
Excuse me for not being on here very muchly, have had other projects take PRIORITY.  Maybe later on, next year(?), I can get back here more often.

Thank you for the information and I still like the logo,

Chris Carpinello

« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2007, 04:08:56 PM »
FYI, the problem with Flock persists in version 1.03.

Offline Eric H. Jung

• grimholtz
  • Administrator
« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2007, 01:26:34 PM »
FYI, the problem with Flock persists in version 1.03.

PasswordMaker 1.7.1, released last night, now works with Flock 1.0.3.

Chris Carpinello

« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2007, 09:02:37 PM »
Thank you very much.

PasswordMaker Forums

« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2007, 09:02:37 PM »