Other Editions > Other Editions - Feature Requests / Enhancements

mobile edition which doesn't require internet access

<< < (2/2)

obidose:

--- Quote from: Eric H. Jung ---Obidose, post again if you need more help changing the edition to suit your needs.

--- End quote ---

Yes, Still having problems. I have put the mobile java edition on my phone, however whenever I click submit query I get taken to a page which appears to be showing the php source code, maybe my browser can't support it? (using internet explorer on windows mobile). Also I still can't work out how to get it to save the form information for each time it starts.

I was hoping to be able to just open it up put in the url and allow it to generate a password using the other info saved on the phone.

I had a look at the source code and I can't see what to do, admittedly my html knowledge is pretty minimal.

--- Code: ---1 && $alg[1] == 'v6') { $trim = false; $_POST['charset'] = '0123456789abcdef'; } else { $trim = true; } $alg = $alg[0]; echo "

Password is " . htmlspecialchars(generatepassword($alg, $_POST['mpw'], $_POST['url'] . $_POST['user'] . $_POST['mod'], $_POST['leet'], $_POST['level'], $_POST['len'], $_POST['charset'], $_POST['prefix'], $_POST['suffix'], $trim)) . '
'; if (isset($_POST['verbose'])) { echo 'Master PW: ' . $_POST['mpw'] . "
"; echo 'algorithm: ' . $_POST['alg'] . "
"; echo 'url: ' . $_POST['url'] . "
"; echo 'username: ' . $_POST['user'] . "
"; echo 'modifier: ' . $_POST['mod'] . "
"; echo 'leet: ' . $_POST['leet'] . "
"; echo 'level: ' . $_POST['level'] . "
"; echo 'length: ' . $_POST['len'] . "
"; echo 'characters: ' . $_POST['charset'] . "
"; echo 'prefix: ' . $_POST['prefix'] . "
"; echo 'suffix: ' . $_POST['suffix']; }?>
--- End code ---

Miquel 'Fire' Burns:
Edit the Javascript Edition instead, since you said that works (unless you want to install a web server on your phone, then you may use the Mobile Edition)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version