Author Topic: IE & PWM . . .  (Read 4856 times)

LkonKbd

IE & PWM . . .
« on: April 02, 2006, 08:56:14 PM »
Greetings one and All,

With my fresh install of Win98SE and a new download of IE6SP1 aaannndddd installed plus PassWordMaker v1.5.1 the icons do not show, Gold Ring, Gold Key, not even the button for opeing PWM.  I can hover my mouse over the RadioButton and the tool tip tells me "PasswordMaker" not workie.  If I right click on the login blanks the one on the web opens, I think that is which one-white background/w all boxes MT.  How do I get the one in IE to open so I can enter my data?

To open this access I had to manually enter the UserName and Password.

Offline Eric H. Jung

• grimholtz
  • Administrator
IE & PWM . . .
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2006, 09:45:38 PM »
The Internet Explorer edition does not work, sorry.

LkonKbd

IE & PWM . . .
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2006, 01:22:35 AM »
Eirc,

Whew!!!, thought my system was going BONKERS again, now I feel better.  Not a problem, I still use FF just wanted to see if and how well IE worked with PWM.  Will it ever, work that is with IE?

I have 'e-mail notification of replies' checked but have not received any notices, not even this one.  Just happen to drop in and checked.

Offline Miquel 'Fire' Burns

• Administrator
  • Programmer
IE & PWM . . .
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2006, 01:36:47 AM »
Double check your e-mail in the system. Seems some people's e-mails got dropped when we made the move from InvisionFree.
"I'm not drunk, just sleep deprived."

Offline yyhhcc

• Normal Members
IE & PWM . . .
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2006, 06:38:40 AM »
Hi,
I just downloaded the IE version 1.0 b1.  Is there a plan to maintain this version as the new features release?  I read from the forum and understand it isn't much discussions on this version so I just want to know will this version has its own life or it will just be 'as it is'...  Thanks.
~ Visit My e-Investment BLOG ~

Offline Eric H. Jung

• grimholtz
  • Administrator
IE & PWM . . .
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2006, 12:07:36 PM »
It will have its own life. There is no timeframe, though.

PasswordMaker Forums

IE & PWM . . .
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2006, 12:07:36 PM »