Author Topic: Can't see Account settigns  (Read 5936 times)

Romeo

Can't see Account settigns
« on: July 11, 2005, 11:10:00 PM »
Eric,

I just installed passwordmaker here on my PC at home.  But, when I try to view the Account settings, I do not see a button for Account Settings.  I installed it earlier on my machine at work and the button is there.

The difference between the machines is the screen resolution.  At the office, I am using a higher resolution than herer at home.  Here I am using I am using 800x600, while at the office, I am using 1280x...  I think that this is probably the cause of this situation.

Regards,

Romeo   :(

Romeo

« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2005, 11:13:16 PM »
Eric,

I just confirmed that that is the problem.  When I go to a bigger resolution, I can see the button.  However, in 800x600, I can not resize passwordmaker to see the button, even when I pull it over to the left.

Romeo

Romeo

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2005, 12:10:51 AM »
Eric,

This is too weird, now, all of a sudden, I can see the button.  Either you have remotely installed a fix, or switching back and forth between the resolutions fixed it.

If it was done remotely, please let me know how you did that.    :blink:

I hope you know that I am just teasing about the remote stuff here.

Romeo

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2005, 12:18:00 AM »
Eric,

I take that back.  It still is a bug.  When I click on the Folder container entry, I can see the button, but when I click on the account entry, it's gone.  When you click on the account entry, the left side of the window, the one where it shows 'Using URL' etc gets wider and moves the account settings button over to the right, right out of the visible pane.

Romeo

Offline Romeo

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2005, 12:36:37 AM »
Hi Eric,

You have probably already realized it, but the previous post was done by me.  To avoid this problem in the future, I just registered.

Romeo
« Last Edit: July 12, 2005, 12:37:19 AM by Romeo »
It is impossible to create a fool-proof system, because fools are ingenious.

Offline Eric H. Jung

• grimholtz
  • Administrator
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2005, 01:06:46 AM »
Hi Romeo,
Thanks for pointing out the bug. I've moved the button over to the left (next to Delete Selection. It will be that way in the next release.

Thanks,
Eric
p.s. thanks for registering :)

Offline Romeo

« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2005, 01:29:21 AM »
Eric,

That'll work for me.  Again, thanks for getting back so quickly with a reply.  This way I really feel that I am having some input on this great extension.

Regards,

Romeo   :rolleyes:
It is impossible to create a fool-proof system, because fools are ingenious.

PasswordMaker Forums

« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2005, 01:29:21 AM »