Author Topic: 30gigs.com invites  (Read 7213 times)

Offline quixin

30gigs.com invites
« on: December 05, 2005, 06:24:56 PM »
I am giving out a few 30gigs.com email invites to the first few PasswordMaker users that e-mail me requesting one!  I will re-post here once they are all gone.

Thanks...

LkonKbd on Wife's CPU

30gigs.com invites
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2005, 10:24:58 PM »
I am giving out a few 30gigs.com email invites to the first few PasswordMaker users that e-mail me requesting one!  I will re-post here once they are all gone.

Thanks...
I would e-mail you but do not have your addy so will this do?

CU L8R,

LkonKbd aka Though Guy, Tuff Goy, etcteras

Offline quixin

30gigs.com invites
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2005, 10:53:29 PM »
Hey LkonKbd, Just post your e-mail address here. If you prefer not to post it in public, e-mail me at [email protected].

quixin

LkonKbd

30gigs.com invites
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2005, 07:53:09 PM »
"Quizin,"

The message for this should be in your mailbox now.  Thank you for providing that means for me.  I do not like putting my addy out there because there are so many problem people that just enjoy clogging your mailbox.

When I downloaded my Wife's e-mail yesterday there were 18 copies of a virus that had been blocked my my ISP's spam blocker and then this morn there were 6 more copies that had been blocked also.  They inform us when there are messages that are suspicous and any that have a virus attachment, and those are BLOCKED then removed so they cannot reach us.  I do like this ISP, they are very protective of their members.

Offline Miquel 'Fire' Burns

• Administrator
  • Programmer
30gigs.com invites
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2005, 08:29:52 PM »
What makes this worthwhile for someone with Gmail (and using only <10% of that)
"I'm not drunk, just sleep deprived."

Offline Eric H. Jung

• grimholtz
  • Administrator
30gigs.com invites
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2005, 08:30:00 PM »
LkonKbd,

I would e-mail you but do not have your addy
You can always send someone an email through the forums. Just click on their name in the left-side of their message. In quixin's case, if you click his name you'll see this page. On that page you'll see links to send him an email or a personal message.

LkonKbd

30gigs.com invites
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2005, 05:29:05 PM »
"Eric,"

I was using another CPU that did not have my passwords so I could not login at that time.  Moved to my system later on and had a 'brain f__t' and forgot about that.

30gigs.com invites
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2005, 06:33:53 PM »
This seems cool. Feel free to invite me, email is in the pic.

PasswordMaker Forums

30gigs.com invites
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2005, 06:33:53 PM »