Author Topic: Speical characters in USERNAME field  (Read 4102 times)

LkonKbd

Speical characters in USERNAME field
« on: October 10, 2005, 06:09:40 PM »
Good morning er afternoon?

I use single quotes on some of my USERNAMES on some forums.  PassWordMaker will not retain them in that field under Advanced Options.  Is there a special reason for this?

CU L8R,

Offline Eric H. Jung

• grimholtz
  • Administrator
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2005, 07:01:32 PM »
Hi,
You're referring to the Username field in the Account Settings dialog? I'm not able to reproduce the problem. Notice the single quotes on this screenshot:

LkonKbd

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2005, 11:43:47 AM »
Hi,
You're referring to the Username field in the Account Settings dialog? I'm not able to reproduce the problem. Notice the single quotes on this screenshot:

"Eric,"

Apologies for this delay in responding, having a bad hair day.  That is the only excuse found.

Your correct in that is the "USERNAME" field.

Of course you "know" I am on Win98SE v4.10.2222A running FF v1.0.7, that is always fortgotten and should be set as a 'default' entry in our 'CP' on this Forum so it will always be displayed for us FORGETFUL Dummies.

Any way, it remains when entered for the first time each day, as long as FF is not closed.  Once closed and reopen those characters are not there, have to readd them.

TIA, CU L8R,

LkonKbd

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2005, 11:50:30 PM »
Hi,

"Eric,"

As usual I neglected to mention this is on a "Cusom Account" that I am having this difficulty.

You asked for a ScrnPrnt, well here is one, now how do I put it on the Forum?

DUMMY, DUMMY, DUMMY, DUMMY,

I have never done such a thingy,

PasswordMaker Forums

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2005, 11:50:30 PM »