Author Topic: new toolbar icon  (Read 5277 times)

Offline Eric H. Jung

• grimholtz
  • Administrator
new toolbar icon
« on: September 27, 2005, 03:09:23 AM »
So the new toolbar icon is supposed to be configurable. Does anyone know what the options are; i.e, what should it be configurable to do? I remember one was to populate all password/username fields. What were the others?

Offline quixin

new toolbar icon
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2005, 03:25:18 AM »
So the new toolbar icon is supposed to be configurable. Does anyone know what the options are; i.e, what should it be configurable to do? I remember one was to populate all password/username fields. What were the others?
That was supposed to be for the browser extension right?  Your in the Konfab thread. :console:

Offline Eric H. Jung

• grimholtz
  • Administrator
new toolbar icon
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2005, 01:01:20 PM »
Thanks. Fixed. So... anyone have an answer?

Offline quixin

new toolbar icon
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2005, 02:01:11 PM »
Here was the original request by tanstaafl.  He had requested either the current tool bar be configurable or add a new icon.  I like the new icon idea so we can keep the current icon on our toolbar.

Offline tanstaafl

• God Member
new toolbar icon
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2005, 02:36:32 PM »
Yay! - and maybe you can fix the current bug with the toolbar icon too! (please. please!)

;)

Offline tanstaafl

• God Member
new toolbar icon
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2005, 02:38:10 PM »
And to answer your question... I had made a list of options for the button, but that has been obsoleted by the improvements you have made since the request, so I think the only thing needed is an icon to do the same thing as Alt-`.

PasswordMaker Forums

new toolbar icon
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2005, 02:38:10 PM »