Author Topic: PassWordMaker Advanced Options . . . .  (Read 4421 times)

LkonKbd

PassWordMaker Advanced Options . . . .
« on: September 13, 2005, 11:39:39 PM »
Greetings from LeonSprings, Texas,

Could there be some sliders, both horizontal and vertical, be added to this list window?  I do not have any use for these Domains but someone out there may have in the future.  When you click on the plus (+) sign to expand one of them, neither plus sign on the keypad nor the the one next to the BackSpace work for opening nor the minus signs work for closing them.  There is not a method to scroll them either except with the arrow keys with the highlight.  

Thank you for reading my confusing message,

'LkonKbd'
AKA 'd'

Offline Eric H. Jung

• grimholtz
  • Administrator
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2005, 10:42:15 PM »
Hi LkonKbd,

On Windows, the arrow keys already work for navigating the Domains and Accounts trees. Right-arrow opens a folder, left-arrow closes a folder, up-arrow moves selection up, and down-arrow moves selection down.

Did you have something else in mind? Are you using Linux or Mac and these keys don't work?

Regards,
Eric
« Last Edit: September 14, 2005, 10:42:33 PM by Eric H. Jung »

LkonKbd (guest)

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2005, 11:59:30 PM »
Hi LkonKbd,

Snip snip,

Did you have something else in mind? Are you using Linux or Mac and these keys don't work?

Regards,
Eric
Excuse me for not putting my O/S in my message, I know what it is and think others should also, WRONG!!!

Win98SE v4.10.2222A on AMD K6 II 350mg clock 196mg RAM, using Mozilla FireFox v1.0.6.

No nothing else in mind just wanted to pass on that info.  Most software use the '+' and "-" (plus & minus) signs.  I found that the up and down arrow keys will move the list up and down.

I used PasswordMaker when registering on here and now the password that is in there does not work.  So this is done as Guest.  Hve to do more reading on the instructions to see what I have done not too correctly.

Thank you for reading my message,

LkonKbd
AKA 'd'

PasswordMaker Forums

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2005, 11:59:30 PM »