Author Topic: praise  (Read 9437 times)

CD

praise
« on: June 08, 2005, 08:46:56 AM »
PasswordMaker rules! I love it.
And your quick, free, support is great, too!

This needed to be said.

Offline Eric H. Jung

• grimholtz
  • Administrator
praise
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2005, 02:59:36 PM »
Thank you very much. It means a lot to me to hear that!

Romeo

praise
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2005, 02:19:12 AM »
I second that.  I have praised all your hard work before, but I use this extension every day and don't know how I managed before I installed PasswordMaker.  I check for updates daily, because I can't wait to see what kind of nifty way you find to implement some the other requested upgrades / improvements.

Again, thanks for such a great add on to Fireox.

Romeo   :rolleyes:

NightFears

praise
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2005, 04:04:38 AM »
0.6 is great, thanks!

Although all my accounts already use [email protected] pattern, which differs from "url.comusername" pattern now used by PasswordMaker, this is not an issue, as long as I can customize the URL and store it with account information. So instead of "google.com" URL I store "[email protected]" with each account - no big deal, most important is that I finally don't have to manually reenter it each time.

Offline Eric H. Jung

• grimholtz
  • Administrator
praise
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2005, 10:53:47 PM »
Thanks, guys! I get discouraged when I see bad comments (not here, I've seen them elsewhere), so it's very encouraging to hear praise.

-Eric

Offline Tyrantmizar

praise
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2005, 02:15:21 AM »
Here's some more cheesy, but sincere, praise.

I've been using PM since 0.1, and I have to say, it has certainly evolved and grown.  From a single algorithm to 7, and a crudload of other options, PasswordMaker has become one of the most useful extensions out there.  
While it is not without bugs (*ahem*) it is certainly a great program.  I certainly feel much more secure with PasswordMaker that I do without it.
Tyrantmizar
- <a href="http://tyrantmizar.blogsome.com/">Check out my blog</a> (shameless plug :P)
- Lord of the Feature Requests / Enhancements Forum - BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!
- Lord of the other one, the [url=http://forums.passwordmaker.o

Offline Eric H. Jung

• grimholtz
  • Administrator
praise
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2005, 09:25:26 PM »
It would be wonderful if you guys could support PasswordMaker at Mozilla's Firefox Addons site by voting and leaving feedback.

PasswordMaker has gotten some bad reviews there, bringing its "star rating" down...

-Eric

PasswordMaker Forums

praise
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2005, 09:25:26 PM »