Author Topic: Problem with 800x600 resolution  (Read 6281 times)

mossman93

Problem with 800x600 resolution
« on: June 08, 2005, 04:02:51 AM »
When I click on Tools-->PasswordMaker, the Advanced options box takes up my whole screen and I can't see all of the buttons and text.  I use 800x600 res.

Offline Eric H. Jung

• grimholtz
  • Administrator
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2005, 04:42:21 AM »
Yes, I can see how this would be a problem :) and have already anticipated this issue.

A future release will shrink the Advanced Options dialog through the use of "tabbed" pages of settings. In other words, the Global Settings might be on one tab, the Accounts tree on another, and the Account-Specific Settings can be activated by a button which, when clicked, displays an "Account-Specific Settings Dialog" (just like the Special Domains button does now)

The generated password field would remain outside of the "tabbed" area so it is always displated.

The details are subject to change, but this is essentially where the product is going. There are simply too many options to continue down a single, primary dialog path. You'll notice I already started down this path with the Special Domains button/dialog.

Please let me know if you have any related ideas, and I will mark your request in the Feature Requests section.

Thanks,
Eric

PasswordMaker Forums

« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2005, 04:42:21 AM »