Author Topic: Default Options  (Read 9112 times)

Offline Romeo

Default Options
« on: September 11, 2005, 05:43:33 PM »
Eric, I know that we talked about this before, but I just went in and edited the rdf file to make PM show Default Account instead of Default Options.  It reaaly looks a lot better IMHO and makes a lot more sense.  At least to me it does.  Of course, I also changed the caption to say Default account for URLs...

What do you think ?
It is impossible to create a fool-proof system, because fools are ingenious.

Offline Eric H. Jung

• grimholtz
  • Administrator
Default Options
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2005, 07:51:14 PM »
OK, no problem. I remember discussing this, but remind me again of the exact wording you'd like and then I'll make it so even existing RDF files get updated with the change.

Offline Romeo

Default Options
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2005, 08:22:50 PM »
Eric, I do not remember the wording in the previous request, but it doesn't really matter, because I think at that time this suggestion was a little different.

As I said, we should rename the Default Settings to say Default Account.  The reason I think we should do that is that that the user will be clear on the function of this 'account'.  IMO, it will become more clear that this is a catch-all and that it can be overriden with the Account specific options.

BTW, don't worry about me, because I've already fixed it to say Default Account.  I just think it'll be easier for new users in the future.

Of course, if you wanted to make it very clear, you would call it Account of last resource.    :rolleyes:
It is impossible to create a fool-proof system, because fools are ingenious.

PasswordMaker Forums

Default Options
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2005, 08:22:50 PM »