Author Topic: Cannot delete group or account  (Read 7431 times)

Offline jerome

• Normal Members
Cannot delete group or account
« on: May 11, 2016, 06:05:01 PM »
Hello, I am new to passwordmaker and I enjoy it very much.
I however have trouble to delete any account that I created to make tests. Nothing happens when I wish to delete one.
Same happen when I wish to delete any empty group.
Thanks for your help.

Offline tanstaafl

• God Member
Re: Cannot delete group or account
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2016, 06:45:06 PM »
Hello,

I have run into this myself, but thought it had something to do with the number of Groups/Accounts I have (a lot).

You can edit the passwordmaker.rdf file manually, but you have to be very careful with the syntax... probably best to make a copy before editing, especially if you have some important accounts defined.

Offline fionag11

• Normal Members
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2016, 06:51:51 PM »
I  have this problem too (using Mozilla add-on). Bug?

LkonKbd

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2016, 05:16:07 PM »
Greeetings from the Great Country of TEXAS,

Me TOO!  Long time no see nor visiting this site, well was a short time ago for a very short period.  Have been having this issue for some time just never paid much attention to the fact the DELETE does not work for any Accounts nor unused Groups.  Removed the data within and now have Blank lines where the accounts are supposed to be.  Can the same procedure be used?

LkonKbd

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2016, 04:13:32 PM »
"tanstaafl,"

The below is AOK if one is a programmer, when you are just a "LooseKnutOnKeyboard" how can we spot what need be removed? 

Hello,

I have run into this myself, but thought it had something to do with the number of Groups/Accounts I have (a lot).

You can edit the passwordmaker.rdf file manually, but you have to be very careful with the syntax... probably best to make a copy before editing, especially if you have some important accounts defined.

PasswordMaker Forums

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2016, 04:13:32 PM »