Other Editions > Other Editions - Feature Requests / Enhancements

BlackBerry PlayBook edition

(1/2) > >>

matneh:
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that I have enjoyed using PasswordMaker for many, many years and that I ported it to the PlayBook:

http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/84339/?lang=EN

I know it isn't much, just a port of the online version, but I e-mailed James (author of the iPhone version) and am looking into porting his native code to the PlayBook to make it a little more user-friendly.

Thanks,
Matt

Eric H. Jung:
Wow, very cool. Let's link to this on the wiki at passwordmaker.org. Do you want me to do it or do you know how?

matneh:
I can't sign up for an account at passwordmaker.org, so please post it for me.  Thanks!

tanstaafl:
I just tried to update the NavTree with this link but the Database is locked and won't let me save the change...

??

Miquel 'Fire' Burns:
If you have SSH access still, you need to remove the lock, edit, and put the lock back up. Bots were causing some strange pages to be created when I added that.

One day, I hope to have time to update the wiki to the newest version, and hopefully allow us to edit the wiki freely (and maybe keep the lock around, but have a way to bypass it, that is different thing though)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version