Author Topic: Another Site That Does Not Seem To Work  (Read 13416 times)

Offline John Liebson

Another Site That Does Not Seem To Work
« on: October 03, 2011, 05:23:03 PM »
I just set up an account, and set up Password Maker as well for this site, for my wife at https://www.labyrinthbooks.com ; after logging in and placing the order, I started over; to my dismay, I found that, when I returned to that page, even though I had instructed PWM to automatically enter the e-mail address and password, neither entry was made.

Idea(s) as to why this site apparently does not work with PWM, including the possibility that even I might have made an error? (Only one error, of course...).

Offline Miquel 'Fire' Burns

• Administrator
  • Programmer
Re: Another Site That Does Not Seem To Work
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2011, 08:31:40 PM »
Going to the login screen, hitting the cool key (as I don't like PasswordMaker auto populating stuff)

If the defaults doesn't fill stuff in by default, you might have made a mistake with the URL matching on the account in PasswordMaker. If you used the Auto-populate tab, there may have been an issue there as well.
"I'm not drunk, just sleep deprived."

Offline John Liebson

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2011, 10:16:04 PM »
Thanks. It took a wonderful lunch with my wife, to celebrate her upcoming birthday (she will be teaching on the day), to, after many times of staring at the PWM screen, find the misspelling of "Labyrinth."

I quite suspected that I'd made an error, but as I could not find it, well, that engendered my starting this thread, partially to make up for the extreme lack of traffic here. (I also have a bridge for sale if you buy that excuse; the cost of that excuse is a mere minus $0.00000...).

Site is a bit odd: As soon as I fixed the URL, I brought up the page, clicked on "Log on," which, as PWM was now doing what I wanted it to do, not what I had told it to do, promptly told me that the page I wanted no longer existed; no log-in error, just no log-in, so I clicked on that page's log-in, was logged it.

The text of this message above is intentionally "labyrinthish."

PasswordMaker Forums

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2011, 10:16:04 PM »