Author Topic: Modifiable Username Prompt  (Read 63754 times)

Offline meganox

• Normal Members
Re: Modifiable Username Prompt
« Reply #30 on: October 25, 2008, 02:42:51 PM »
+1 vote

I really need this feature.  To be clear, I don't have lots of accounts at xyz.com, I have accounts with different sites, some of which use the email address as a username, some which have a dedicated username, and quite a few in which my usual username is already taken.  At the moment I have to create custom settings for 2/3 of my accounts to deal with this, which is a hassle.

The ability to copy accounts would indeed be useful, but it would be easier to manage my accounts if I could just use the default account settings and change the username on the fly. 

My girlfriend is really bad with her passwords, I'd love to get her using PM, but without this feature it would be way too complicated for her.

Thanks for listening  ;)

Offline tanstaafl

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: October 25, 2008, 03:29:21 PM »
+1 vote

Vote added... thanks (this is my personal favorite Feature Request, although Eric doesn't like it much, so don't know if it will ever be implemented)...

The ability to copy accounts would indeed be useful, but it would be easier to manage my accounts if I could just use the default account settings and change the username on the fly.

The 'copy account' feature is already there (right-click on an Account) - but I agree that it falls way short of the ability to modify the username on the fly...

Thanks for listening  ;)

Thanks for speaking up... ;)

PasswordMaker Forums

« Reply #31 on: October 25, 2008, 03:29:21 PM »