Author Topic: Feature reuqest  (Read 5492 times)

Offline JeffK

• Normal Members
Feature reuqest
« on: July 30, 2005, 09:02:42 PM »
I apologise if this has already been raised on the forum.

When a new password is required and the default info comes up would it be possible to create the new account with that info as the entries in the new account settings?

Thanks,

Jeff Kogler

Offline Tyrantmizar

Feature reuqest
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2005, 06:09:38 PM »
I'm not sure what you're trying to describe.  Are you talking about cloning accounts?  Creating new accounts with the default settings?  Or something else?
Tyrantmizar
- <a href="http://tyrantmizar.blogsome.com/">Check out my blog</a> (shameless plug :P)
- Lord of the Feature Requests / Enhancements Forum - BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!
- Lord of the other one, the [url=http://forums.passwordmaker.o

Offline JeffK

• Normal Members
Feature reuqest
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2005, 07:29:16 PM »
When a new password is needed the default comes up.  If one decides to create an account one has to enter the URL of the new site.  It would be good if there was a button which allows one to save the default data as the data for the new account, instead of having to create an account separately incuding entry of the URL.

Jeff

Offline quixin

Feature reuqest
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2005, 08:15:29 PM »
It sounds to me like he just wants new accounts to use default settings which is already on the request voting list.

Offline Eric H. Jung

• grimholtz
  • Administrator
Feature reuqest
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2005, 02:06:00 AM »
Yeah, it does sound like that's what he wants. Someone asked for a context-sensitive menu item (right-click menu) "New Account". Combining this with the request that new accounts use the default settings should fulfill Charles' request.

Right, Charles?

-Eric
« Last Edit: August 01, 2005, 02:06:26 AM by Eric H. Jung »

Offline JeffK

• Normal Members
Feature reuqest
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2005, 09:52:28 AM »
Yes thank you.  I think from what I've read that using the default settings for new accounts would work.

Jeff

PasswordMaker Forums

Feature reuqest
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2005, 09:52:28 AM »