Firefox/SeaMonkey/Mozilla/Netscape/Flock Browser Extension > Tips And Tricks

Just a TIP . . .

<< < (3/3)

LkonKbd:

--- Quote from: Eric H. Jung on May 21, 2007, 02:21:02 PM ---Moving the Default account out of the top position is a BAD BAD BAD TERRIBLE IDEA. Don't do it. I lamely coded a lot of things such that the Default account is expected to be in position zero (i.e., th top-most position).

--- End quote ---

Too late, I had already done that before posting.  I do not use the default anyway, all of mine are of the custom type.  So if I have a problem that will probably be the cause.  So far all are doing just fine as frog hair.

I will not do that again, cannot do it again because I cannot move it back,

LkonKbd:

--- Quote from: Eric H. Jung on May 21, 2007, 02:21:02 PM ---
--- Quote from: tanstaafl on May 21, 2007, 12:07:15 AM ---I would NOT recommend doing this - unless Eric says it won' cause any problems...

It seems to me like I remember reading something about this being a BAD idea...

Eric??

--- End quote ---
Moving the Default account out of the top position is a BAD BAD BAD TERRIBLE IDEA. Don't do it. I lamely coded a lot of things such that the Default account is expected to be in position zero (i.e., th top-most position).

--- End quote ---
Eric my boy,

Have been using my PWM without the Default in the #1 position, so far not a problem for me anyway.  I think it may be just because I am not using any of the Default settings.  All approximately 25 accesses and maybe a total of close to 30 passwords are all in individual Custom Groups and Accounts.  Maybe as an added feature because of the fact I have moved that Default it would be even more troublesome for someone to attempt to Hack my passwords.  On top of that they probably could not even find it because it cannot be removed.

Are these valid assumptions?

Thank you for reading my PostyToasties,

LkonKbd:
Anyone there that may know or can find out about the info I had posted in the previous message as LkonKbd.  Are those assumptions valid or way off in the wrong Galaxy?

Thank you for reading my requested poster,

Edited by LkonKbd > Thought, I know that is a mistake, I had changed my username on here, but; my user/name is different on each forum I hold membership (well most of them anyway).  One other point, my total accounts and passwords is now fifty-nine.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version