Author Topic: Will the IE version ever come back?  (Read 20339 times)

LkonKbd

Re: Will the IE version ever come back?
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2007, 02:04:45 AM »
Hey, if it will help any, I have a long extention cord and maybe about 50' of RG-57 coax.  You think we could splice it and make it work?  BAG!! ha, ha, aha!  What a JERK, to think we could splice power cord and coax to make software do what we want.

I'm thinking about some thing that will not work either, but; I am thinking.

OK! OK! OK!  I am not a software keyboard knut, not even a Computer Knut, cannot blame this on any thing except ME, I am my own knut.  No one else to blame except ME.

That is something to work towards, finding a method of . . of . . of. . well I'll work on it.

LkonKbd

« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2007, 02:30:01 AM »
One item I did neglect to ask about is where's the beef? NO, the Gold Ring ICON for PWM?  That is on the DeskTop Edition v0.1, I miss it.

Thank you for reading this one, forget the previous ONE,

Offline Miquel 'Fire' Burns

• Administrator
  • Programmer
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2007, 02:40:39 AM »
It will make it's grand appearance in 0.2! Just have patient for now. I really hope I can get this installer to a state I like by the end of the weekend. Provided I'm not interrupted too much anyway.
"I'm not drunk, just sleep deprived."

LkonKbd

« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2007, 07:08:22 PM »
WOWEe, Eric has you working on some of this software as well.

Hey, I have awaited this long what is a few more seconds?  In the neighborhood of about 604,800 seconds is about a week.  A year is 31,499,600 seconds so that is not very long to wait.
Thank you for reading my Boast toasties,

PasswordMaker Forums

« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2007, 07:08:22 PM »