Author Topic: Accounts  (Read 5304 times)

Offline leithold

• Normal Members
Accounts
« on: October 13, 2006, 06:12:12 PM »
The accounts feature doesn't seem to work for me. Maybe you can help me out.

I can use only certain characters on the web site www.css.filenet.com. I tried to create a group and an account and made the appropriate changes. But when i try to populate the password field it doesn't show the specific account, just the default account. I only see the account in the advanced options window.

Thanks, Michael

Offline Eric H. Jung

• grimholtz
  • Administrator
Accounts
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2006, 08:38:55 PM »
Hi Michael,

I assume you're using autopopulate at www.css.filenet.com? If that's true and the default account is being used, then you either haven't checked the "Automatically populate username and password field for site that match this URL" or you haven't created (and enabled) a pattern that matches http://www.css.filenet.com. Can you please check those settings?

-Eric

Offline leithold

• Normal Members
Accounts
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2006, 11:47:16 AM »
Quote from: Eric H. Jung
I assume you're using autopopulate at www.css.filenet.com? If that's true and the default account is being used, then you either haven't checked the "Automatically populate username and password field for site that match this URL" or you haven't created (and enabled) a pattern that matches http://www.css.filenet.com. Can you please check those settings?

Hello,

The only changes I made to the two accounts I have is hide password and don't type master password twice In addition I changed the password characters in the nondefault account. I don't have autopopulate or anything else turned on or off.

Okay I see, there is the problem. It seems I have to enter a url pattern for autopopulate although I do not use it. I understand.

Thank you, Michael

Offline Eric H. Jung

• grimholtz
  • Administrator
Accounts
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2006, 05:29:53 PM »
Okay I see, there is the problem. It seems I have to enter a url pattern for autopopulate although I do not use it.
You don't use it? What do you use...coolkey?

Offline leithold

• Normal Members
Accounts
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2006, 07:13:26 PM »
Quote from: Eric H. Jung
You don't use it? What do you use...coolkey?

Yes.

Offline Eric H. Jung

• grimholtz
  • Administrator
Accounts
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2006, 10:08:53 PM »
I will change the text to make it say it applies for CoolKey and auto-populate.

PasswordMaker Forums

Accounts
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2006, 10:08:53 PM »