Author Topic: Manual Sort . . .  (Read 6023 times)

LkonKbd

Manual Sort . . .
« on: May 15, 2007, 03:49:31 AM »
Greetings ALL,

I did do a search for Manual sort, but; there was nothing reported.  How much of a problem would it be to allow us to be able to drag and drop our accounts so we can have them in an order we can live with instead of randomized.  That way we can have the most used at the top of the list and then can put them in an order we can find to be most useful.

Thank you for reading my post and question,

Offline tanstaafl

• God Member
Manual Sort . . .
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2007, 11:33:04 AM »
Quote from: LkonKbd
I did do a search for Manual sort, but; there was nothing reported.
Its #2 in the list...

« Last Edit: May 15, 2007, 11:34:29 AM by tanstaafl »

Offline Eric H. Jung

• grimholtz
  • Administrator
Manual Sort . . .
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2007, 09:47:00 PM »
You actually can already drag-n-drop accounts, but they don't get ordered in the way you'd expect. Give it a try (not sure if Default can be dragged). I realize this isn't an implementation of #2 in  the list and isn't very useful.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2007, 09:47:25 PM by Eric H. Jung »

Offline tanstaafl

• God Member
Manual Sort . . .
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2007, 01:03:18 PM »
Yeah - this method will work, but you have to experiment to get them sorted the way you want them - very big pain in the keister...

LkonKbd

Re: Manual Sort . . .
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2007, 03:40:05 AM »
Thank you for this, NO, I did not check in the FR/E area.  Have been bouncing around too much with other problems and just neglected to complete the full search.

Also, NO I have not tried the drag and drop, do not like messing with that as I did have a problem some time ago with my RDF became unusable and did do some mucking with it to regain my abilities to use it, NO, I had not done a back-up as I had not expected it to go through a DEAD spell.  Yes, I finally managed to regain it's operation and am more caucious about what and how I do thingys.

The accounts is not what I would like to drag and drop.  It is the Groups that I am using for each of the different forums.  At this time I have over 30 Groups in a random order and that makes over a screen full.

P.S. To add some info about your "shortcuts: hit alt+s to submit/ . ." in FF Browser brings up the "History" listing from the MenuBar.  Mouse to click on the Post RB.

PasswordMaker Forums

Re: Manual Sort . . .
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2007, 03:40:05 AM »