Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Other / Re: New mobile app
« Last post by Eric H. Jung on June 13, 2019, 05:31:08 AM »
Noel,

Great job! I just tried the Android version. It definitely should be put onto the wiki if it's not already there. Miquel?

-Eric Jung, creator of the original PasswordMaker
Other / Re: Long TIME not here, nor there
« Last post by Eric H. Jung on June 13, 2019, 05:27:08 AM »
and by the way... did you see this? https://passwordmaker.webful.uk/
New Android and iPhone apps for PasswordMaker
« Last post by Eric H. Jung on June 13, 2019, 05:24:59 AM »
tanstaafl.... NO!!!

I dont want to hear it. Say it isn't so.

What needs to be done to bring you back?
« Last post by tanstaafl on March 05, 2019, 04:33:36 PM »
I'm sorry to say, I'm now in the process of migrating to KeePassXC. I'm still using an older Portable version of Firefox with my beloved PWM, but it has just gotten to the point of being too problematic switching back and forth.

If I ever win the lottery, I'll come back and hire someone to modernize PWM (or more likely, incorporate my favorite features into KeePass)...

Farewell PWM, its was great while it lasted!
Other / Re: New mobile app
« Last post by Miquel 'Fire' Burns on December 05, 2018, 03:01:20 AM »
I'm sorry it took so long. I should have done this last month actually, that was the first time I had to do it actually...
Other / Long TIME not here, nor there
« Last post by LkonKbd on October 04, 2018, 02:52:28 PM »
Mr.Fire, er Miquel?

Have not had the time required to redo my PassWordMaker conversion until NOW!  Have spent the morning from about 0230 to NOW getting my RDF file installed in the New version . .  and still not finished.  Just thought a break would be good and stop in saying HI! Ya ALL!
My RDF file from the Oe PasswordMaker has 374 entries when moved to the Pro version, some work needed.
TIA, CU L8R,
'd' "LoneWanderer"
"Only you can control your future."
Dr. Seuss

Other Editions - Help and Support / Re: iPhone Edition
« Last post by noel on September 16, 2018, 08:43:23 PM »
A tad late maybe, but if anybody's looking for a maintained iOS version, I've kicked off making a new frontend (with a small port of existing JS libs) this weekend, and I'm hoping to keep it going for the foreseeable.

Some background: https://forums.passwordmaker.org/index.php/topic,1796.new.html

Project site: https://passwordmaker.webful.uk/
Other / New mobile app
« Last post by noel on September 16, 2018, 08:41:35 PM »
Hi all,

I noticed there seems to be a lack of actively-maintained PasswordMaker mobile apps with open code and more than a couple of users, when the one I have been using refused to install on my new Android phone.

I thought it would be a good exercise to figure out the latest Ionic + Angular (and have an app I can use again), so have started working on this: https://passwordmaker.webful.uk/

Just thought I'd shout here in case anybody else still has use for such a thing, or has access to the wiki and thinks it would be useful to list it.

More options for hashing algorithms and better regression tests will be coming in the next week or two. Please let me know if there are features you'd like to see prioritised.
Hi there!

Great tool to use for highly secure passwords  8)

Unfortunately, not all versions provide generating same password length.
The (Windows v0.4 BETA) Desktop Edition is able to generate max.  99 characters.
The online (Javascript)-Tool is able to generate max. 999 characters.
I bet there are more differences with the other platform versions.

Please extend the Desktop Edition (Win) of PasswordMaker (adapt it to all others), so that passwords can be generated with a length of more than 99 characters.

I wanna use PasswordMaker heavily in the future (Win-Edition, CLI, linux, Javascript). But for different reasons, such like flexibility, it is important to always be able to generate the same password (length), obviously.

An option to TURN OFF the requirement of the "characters" input selection to always have the same characters in same order, to be able to generate the same passwords over again.

My intention is to always use the same character selection, but don't want them in the exactly same order every time.

Do you think this makes sense?

PasswordMaker is alive! Keep it going! Thanks.
Other / Re: Is this forum still alive?
« Last post by Miquel 'Fire' Burns on May 23, 2018, 12:18:08 AM »
Yea, there's been nothing new. I check every day mainly to see if anyone has questions that I can answer (and if there's spam stuff I need to deal with)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10