Author Topic: How to place a vote in FRL .  (Read 5834 times)

LkonKbd

How to place a vote in FRL .
« on: April 01, 2006, 03:12:23 PM »
Excuse me for typing in your monitor.

Even though I have been a member here for about 6 months I have not ever voted for any of the feature requests.  Never really had a reason, they have always been implemented very well, now with so many members, not a complaint, other features are being voted for and moved to the front of the list.  I now would like to see if my vote will assist in getting some of the older FRL items moved to the front.

I attempted to do some voting and, thank you Eric, sent me a PM telling me he had moved my vote, not sure where, but; am sure it was placed where it should have been in the first place.  I had placed 3 other votes and have one more to go and do not want to cause any more EXTRA work for you so if you can explain to me where they should be placed and how I will comply.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2006, 03:14:51 PM by LkonKbd »

Offline tanstaafl

• God Member
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2006, 03:53:50 PM »
Hi LkonKbd,

You vote by replying in the FRL (Feature Request List) thread. Thats what Eric meant - he moved your vote to that thread.

Sorry for the delay, but I will add your votes shortly...

Charles

Offline Eric H. Jung

• grimholtz
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2006, 04:22:05 PM »
By the way, that thread is here.

LkonKbd

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2006, 04:34:37 PM »
Gentlemen,

Thank you for this reply, I just was not sure of the action taken would be enough.  I attempted to post a reply in each one I placed a vote.

Again a very Large THANK YOU,

Offline tanstaafl

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2006, 05:01:29 PM »
Sorry, meant to include a link to the FRL...

I'm in the middle of something now, but will get the votes recorded later this afternoon...

LkonKbd

« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2006, 08:41:11 PM »
Quote from: tanstaafl
Sorry, meant to include a link to the FRL...

I'm in the middle of something now, but will get the votes recorded later this afternoon...

Not a Prob Bob `er' Tanstaafl,

There is not a need for a hurry, the ones I am voting for have been there for about 4 or 5 months.  My vote being recorded before noonish will not make a difference 12:01 will do.  BAG!! (Big A__ed Grin!!).

Not a problem, I know what it is to have someother thingys you are in the middle of and cannot get away.  My system went down just after Xmas and had to move my H/Ds to my Wife's system so I could have access to the web.  Thought my MOBD had died, nothing would react, after a friend had given me some ole` CPU parts and chassis/w some power supplies and some H/Ds I did some testing and found my original PS had gone belly-up for power to the MOBD.  Through some of 'mine' own ERRORs and goof-ups it took me another 2 weeks to regain control.  So far everythingy is working better than it ever had before.  Still working on getting everythingy up and running again, I find somethingy different every hour that needs to be reinstalled or updated.

Don't worry about that until you finish your project,

PasswordMaker Forums

« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2006, 08:41:11 PM »