Author Topic: WOW ! ! !  (Read 4567 times)

LkonKbd

WOW ! ! !
« on: March 28, 2006, 10:57:00 PM »
Hey, folks,

Looks GREAT and looks as though you are moving up in this Wonderful World.  Looked over some of the comments on the Extension link of FF and I am seeing STARS!!!  Looks as though people are finally coming around and seeing what a GREAT product you have here.

My system has been down for about a month, thought I had lost the MotherBoard, but; found the AT/PS to the MOBD had died.  My drives would run but there was nothing from the speaker nor the monitor, dead.  A friend gave me some old CPUs that had some parts in them, yet, so I did some testing and found a couple of PWR supplies that were working so made some changes to my system and the MOBD started to re-act like a MOBD.  There were also some H/Ds and found two that were salvageable.  Ran SpinRite v6.0 on them and found two that were still alive, so now I have four (4) H/Ds amounting to about 28 gigs to play with.  Had some other problems with WindBLOWS and removed it and then worked for about 2 weeks to get my system back up.  Managed that this morning and back on the web this afternoon about an hour ago.  Had to update my AntiVir and a few other little products.

Enough, this is really supposed to be for PassWordMaker, the GREATEST PASSWORD CREATOR SOFTWARE on the WEB.  Have not yet gotten my E-Mail accounts working again, that is still in the mill.

The end of my problems,

Offline Eric H. Jung

• grimholtz
  • Administrator
WOW ! ! !
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2006, 03:21:36 AM »
Hi LkonKbd,

Glad to see you back.

-Eric

LkonKbd

WOW ! ! !
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2006, 09:11:26 PM »
Quote from: Eric H. Jung
Hi LkonKbd,

Glad to see you back.

-Eric

"Eric,"

Thank you, it may be just a little short lived.  As you can tell, I have been a little busy.  Have made some other changes but too numerous to mention here.  Still with Win98SE though and loving every minute, have learnt much about this breed of software, when I finally have to upgrade it may take me years to learn as much as I have been learning from this one.

The improvements look GREAT and still have to do something about my slow system, have a 56K USR modem that will not run any faster than 33.6, a real pain.

PasswordMaker Forums

WOW ! ! !
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2006, 09:11:26 PM »