Other Editions > Other Editions - Feature Requests / Enhancements

Feature Request List for Internet Explorer Edition

<< < (6/8) > >>

tanstaafl:
You can still use FFox/PWM to manage your passwords, it just won't auto-populate anything for you, you have to manually copy/paste... not idea, no, but it works.

LkonKbd:
tanstaafl,

Thank you for that, have been doing it and it is a pain in the arrsey.

Eric H. Jung:
Read miquel's post carefeully! He is releasing PasswordMaker Click! Edition shortly. This works with IE and Firefox and (I think) any other browser you can find, like Opera, Seamonkey, Safari, Kameleon, etc.

Hey LkOnKbd: when you are testing new software (Firefox extensions or other stuff), do you use a Windows virtual machine? You should. Or at least Sandboxie. A VM and Sandboxie will limit the risk you take by installing software... if the VM or Sandboxie gets infected, you just start over.

tanstaafl:

--- Quote from: Eric H. Jung on July 16, 2009, 08:55:47 PM ---Read miquel's post carefeully! He is releasing PasswordMaker Click! Edition shortly. This works with IE and Firefox and (I think) any other browser you can find, like Opera, Seamonkey, Safari, Kameleon, etc.
--- End quote ---

Hmmm... never really looked at it... does it use the same RDF file? Does it have all of the same functionality?

I may have time to take a peek this weekend...

Eric H. Jung:

--- Quote from: tanstaafl on July 16, 2009, 09:03:05 PM ---
--- Quote from: Eric H. Jung on July 16, 2009, 08:55:47 PM ---Read miquel's post carefeully! He is releasing PasswordMaker Click! Edition shortly. This works with IE and Firefox and (I think) any other browser you can find, like Opera, Seamonkey, Safari, Kameleon, etc.
--- End quote ---

Hmmm... never really looked at it... does it use the same RDF file? Does it have all of the same functionality?

I may have time to take a peek this weekend...

--- End quote ---

I don't think he's packaged it up yet for download, so you'd have to pull it out of Subversion if you want to try it. I don't know if it's using the same RDF file.. miquel?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version