Author Topic: New ID 'NativeTexan' . . .  (Read 8010 times)

LkonKbd

New ID 'NativeTexan' . . .
« on: January 18, 2006, 05:54:59 PM »
Guess what?

I neglected to save the password for my NEW ID as NativeTexan and cannot retrieve a PM from Eric.  Plus, it doesnot recognze my new ID, should I re-register?

Offline tanstaafl

• God Member
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2006, 06:23:43 PM »
Actually, this post doesn't belong in this forum (it has nothing to do with the FFox extension), it belongs in the 'Other' forum

Offline Eric H. Jung

• grimholtz
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2006, 07:30:09 PM »
should I re-register?
No, just request the forum softawre to email your password to you by clicking the "Log In" link then "I've forgotten my password! Click here!" ....

=====================================================

=====================================================

If you didn't register with your real email address, then email me directly at [email protected]. I can reset your password and/or update the email address registered with the forums.

Actually, this post doesn't belong in this forum (it has nothing to do with the FFox extension), it belongs in the 'Other' forum
Yeah, I'll move the post after LkonKbd sees my reply.

-Eric
« Last Edit: January 18, 2006, 07:30:55 PM by Eric H. Jung »

LkonKbd

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2006, 07:36:53 PM »
"Eric,"

Thank you have seen it and have requested my password and was informed it did not recognize the new username.  That is why I asked if I should re-register the user name.

Offline Eric H. Jung

• grimholtz
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2006, 07:42:48 PM »
No, don't re-register. I've manually changed the password and emailed it to you.

-Eric

LkonKbd

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2006, 07:47:27 PM »
Thank you, SIR Eric.

LkonKbd

« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2006, 07:54:12 PM »
"Tanstaafl,"

I apologize for miss-posting that message.  My other system went down, mother board died, and have married my H/D and my wife's system to be able to access the web again.  Having to figure out how to access my versions of FF & PWM plus my Wife's E-mail client and mine plus setting up FF on her system to use two (2) different users has been a hassle.  That is one of the reasons I setup a different UserName for myself on PWM incase her user name is the one that has FF open at the time I am attempting to use the web instead of mine.

Will not occure again,

Offline NativeTexan

« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2006, 08:08:53 PM »
"ALL@PassowordMaker,"

If this is not confusing for you it really is for me.  I am registered with my real e-mail addy with this user name and the other username with my NT e-mail addy.

This e-mail addy is not to go out on the web but NativeTexan one can.

Thank you for reading this message,
CU L8R,

NativeTexan AKA 'd' also LkonKbd

AMD K6-II 500Mg, 184MG RAM, Win98SEv4.10.2222A, Mozilla FireFox v1.5.0.1/w Extensions PassWordMaker v1.5ßTHREE, SpoofStick v1.06

Offline tanstaafl

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2006, 09:42:12 PM »
I apologize for miss-posting that message. My other system went down, mother board died, and have married my H/D and my wife's system to be able to access the web again. Having to figure out how to access my versions of FF & PWM plus my Wife's E-mail client and mine plus setting up FF on her system to use two (2) different users has been a hassle. That is one of the reasons I setup a different UserName for myself on PWM incase her user name is the one that has FF open at the time I am attempting to use the web instead of mine.

Will not occure again
lol!

Chill, NativeTexan... I re-read my post and it indeed sounded like criticism, so my apologies for that!

I should have just let the moderator (Eric) do his job, which he of course did...
« Last Edit: January 19, 2006, 01:42:33 AM by tanstaafl »

LkonKbd

« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2006, 06:17:18 PM »
"Tanstaafl,"

Not a problem at all, just was a little rushed to let 'Eric' know about my problem.  Still do not know why the system did not acknowledge that user name had been registered.

But, a very LARGE THANK YOU to "Sir ERIC" for his assistance, as well as yours in pointing out my ERROR, ERROR, ERROR, etceteras.

Offline NativeTexan

« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2006, 06:32:25 PM »
"Tanstaafl,"

Ditto the previous message.  BAG!!
CU L8R,

NativeTexan AKA 'd' also LkonKbd

AMD K6-II 500Mg, 184MG RAM, Win98SEv4.10.2222A, Mozilla FireFox v1.5.0.1/w Extensions PassWordMaker v1.5ßTHREE, SpoofStick v1.06

PasswordMaker Forums

« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2006, 06:32:25 PM »