Author Topic: gmail notifier problem  (Read 18913 times)

Offline quixin

gmail notifier problem
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2005, 01:52:10 PM »
I got into my gmail account using my old password, i.e. I didn't use Password maker.

jasonod,  It sounds as if you never changed your old password to a new generated password.  You must follow the steps on this page to change your old password into the new generated password.  You must follow these steps before you can use the extension.  Feel free to ask as many questions as you need to get going.

Offline tanstaafl

• God Member
gmail notifier problem
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2005, 01:58:16 PM »
Hi Jason,

PM is the most awesome tools I have ever found for handling passwords online, but it is not something you can just install and use without thinking... you must understand how it works first. It isn;t all that complicated, but it isn't brain-dead simple either...

I highly recommend that you read all of the Help Manual before starting to use PM for your live Accounts - create a few dummy accounts in Yahoo or Hotmail to play with to get the feel for it, and ask questrions here until you get the hang of it (shouldn't take more than an hour or two, and it is *well* worth the time invested).

Offline tanstaafl

• God Member
gmail notifier problem
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2005, 01:59:21 PM »
Hey quixin,

Is your GMail notifier still working? Ie, if you actually log out of Gmail, then try logging in via GMail Notifier, does it log you in? Mine isn't working anymore.

Jennifer Pigors

Re: gmail notifier problem
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2008, 05:42:08 AM »
I am having problems with after i put in my login id and password it comes up with a little window in the upper left hand corner? why is that?

Offline Eric H. Jung

• grimholtz
  • Administrator
« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2008, 04:02:44 AM »
I am having problems with after i put in my login id and password it comes up with a little window in the upper left hand corner? why is that?

Can you show us a screenshot?

PasswordMaker Forums

« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2008, 04:02:44 AM »