Author Topic: Dazed and Confused PWM  (Read 4475 times)

Offline mustang_man

• Normal Members
Dazed and Confused PWM
« on: June 18, 2008, 07:39:35 AM »
I have just recently switched to Firefox and would like to install PWM. What I am not sure about is what happens if after using PWM for a year, suddenly something happens to my hard drive and I can't access it and I need to reformat and reinstall Windows. After using PWM for a year or so a person would forget their original passwords and user names if PWM has been inputting that info in for them. Example after six months of not typing in my user name and password I know I would forget most of, or all of my 20 to 30 user names and passwords. I'm confused, am I missing something?

Offline tanstaafl

• God Member
Re: Dazed and Confused PWM
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2008, 01:25:52 PM »
Hi mustang_man,

Well, I just noticed that this isn't directly address in the FAQ, but it really should be, so I just added an entry for it which you can read here.

This is actually from one of the Tips & Tricks, specifically, the Super Security Tip.

Offline mustang_man

• Normal Members
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2008, 05:59:47 AM »
Hi tanstaafl, thanks for your help. Unfortunately I am still confused. I think the best way for me is to install it and use it for a couple of forums like this for awhile. Maybe after using it awhile it will start to make more sense. In the mean time I'll keep reading through the forum.

Offline tanstaafl

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2008, 05:23:56 PM »
Reading through the wiki would probably be much more productive than reading through the forum - just come here for when you have problems or questions. Some searching before asking is suggested, since it is very possible your question has already been answered, but don't fret too much about that, we're always glad to help...

PasswordMaker Forums

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2008, 05:23:56 PM »