Firefox/SeaMonkey/Mozilla/Netscape/Flock Browser Extension > Tips And Tricks

Tips & Tricks - the short list

<< < (3/3)

freilly:
Yes, I just posted a question elsewhere, but I just noticed this so I had to post another: 

--- Quote from: Eric H. Jung ---2. PasswordMaker supports user-defined passwords as of version 1.5, and even stores them encrypted (unlike the tip/trick posted here)
3. There is a command-line version for windows and *nix now.

--- End quote ---

Where can I get more information about the two features mentioned above? 

Thanks!

Miquel 'Fire' Burns:
For number 2, there's a tab that's called "Advanced Auto Populate" and that's what is used. There's actually another tip that has not appeared in the public forum in which makes the password protected by your master password anyway, but it's really advance, and not really for the faint of heart.

For number 3, under downloads, you should see command-line edition. There's a desktop edition that was released not too long ago, but needs more work before it can really compete with the Firefox Edition.

Eric H. Jung:

--- Quote from: miquel ---There's actually another tip that has not appeared in the public forum in which makes the password protected by your master password anyway, but it's really advance, and not really for the faint of heart.
--- End quote ---

Eh?

Miquel 'Fire' Burns:
It deals with editing the character set. I think it's only useful for when you don't have control over what the password is.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version