Author Topic: The Power of Suggestion!  (Read 6248 times)

Offline Tyrantmizar

The Power of Suggestion!
« on: August 11, 2005, 10:13:21 PM »
Lifehacker linking to PasswordMaker might directly be attributed to me.  

Given the popularity of Lifehacker (and all of the Gawker Media blogs) you might see an increase in bandwidth costs.

All I did was send an email suggesting that they check it out.   ^_^

Now loads more people can get confused by the highly complex, yet wonderfully useful extension that is PasswordMaker (man, I just seem to be writing in the passive tense today!)

Now all PasswordMaker needs is to be Slashdot'ed.  What other major sites have recognized PasswordMaker?
Tyrantmizar
- <a href="http://tyrantmizar.blogsome.com/">Check out my blog</a> (shameless plug :P)
- Lord of the Feature Requests / Enhancements Forum - BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!
- Lord of the other one, the [url=http://forums.passwordmaker.o

Offline Eric H. Jung

• grimholtz
  • Administrator
The Power of Suggestion!
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2005, 10:43:57 PM »
Thanks for the reference! I'll let you know how much traffic we get from them!

Don't worry about bandwidth consumption. When I get back from vacation, we'll be switching ISPs from A Small Orange to DigitalMedia Studios. DMS has generously donated free (as in beer) lifetime hosting for PasswordMaker with a 50GB/month bandwidth limit (although they've offered more if it's needed).

-Eric

The Power of Suggestion!
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2005, 07:12:29 PM »
Thanks for the reference! I'll let you know how much traffic we get from them!

Don't worry about bandwidth consumption. When I get back from vacation, we'll be switching ISPs from A Small Orange to DigitalMedia Studios. DMS has generously donated free (as in beer) lifetime hosting for PasswordMaker with a 50GB/month bandwidth limit (although they've offered more if it's needed).

-Eric
Now Passwordmaker will live FOREVER!....as long as you don't trash it in a drunken rage ;)

Offline Eric H. Jung

• grimholtz
  • Administrator
The Power of Suggestion!
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2005, 10:39:25 PM »
Not sure who made that last post, but I wanted to point out that PasswordMaker.org never switched to DigitalMedia Studios.

LkonKbd

The Power of Suggestion!
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2005, 12:15:34 PM »
Greetings all from LeonSprings, Texas,

I did make a little mention of PasswordMaker on another forum I am a member.  Net-Integration, which is also very HELPful in just about any catagory you want to bring up.  Just thought they would like to know of this GREAT program and maybe some of their enlightened members could give some input here as well.

CU L8R,

Offline Eric H. Jung

• grimholtz
  • Administrator
The Power of Suggestion!
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2005, 03:48:15 PM »
Thanks LkonKbd! We take ideas and suggestions very seriously and implement most of them. I look forward to seeing people from Net-Integration here.

-Eric

PasswordMaker Forums

The Power of Suggestion!
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2005, 03:48:15 PM »