Author Topic: GoldKey nor `+Alt . . .  (Read 4578 times)

LkonKbd

GoldKey nor `+Alt . . .
« on: April 25, 2007, 07:56:30 PM »
Greetings and salutations,

I hope are doing well and staying healthy.

For some reason my use of the GoldKey or `+Alt, combination, will not enter my username and password in the appropriate fields when loggingin on CastleCops Forum.  It did work at one time but now it is NOT.

I do not know if you may setup your system on your forum to use the feature of a random code generator as an added security when logging in like they have at CastleCops.  This may remove the need for 'noodles' on your system.  That way you know it is a real person logging in, plus for security reasons that should be changed every six months.  If you leave it the same all of the time couldn't a robot be able to be programmed to use the password for loggingin on your system?

Thanks for reading this,

Offline Eric H. Jung

• grimholtz
  • Administrator
GoldKey nor `+Alt . . .
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2007, 01:51:10 AM »
Seems more and more sites are having problems with auto-populate lately. Is this a frames problem?

LkonKbd

GoldKey nor `+Alt . . .
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2007, 03:34:02 AM »
Quote from: Eric H. Jung
Seems more and more sites are having problems with auto-populate lately. Is this a frames problem?

Eric,

Not sure how to id a frames problem.  I do not use the AutoPopulate feature, just the GoldKey or Alt+`.  I am attempting to see what or how thingys are displayed, Pause, Not sure.  The UserName field comes up as uname and password field comes up as pass.  Have filled in the AdvancedAutoPopulate feature and that will not work either.

Forget the strickout above and the first message with complaint, went in to see if I could find more info 4U, well, it seems some entries had been done incorrectly or some how been changed by me or someone else.  WRF, I aplolgize for my stupid ERROR, the webpage was not entered correctly, that has been corrected and now works just fine.

I am leaving the below because I am very good at that.

Anythingy else I cannot help you with?  Ask any question you like and get NOT an answer.  Or an answer Not for any question you may ask.

CU L8R,

« Last Edit: April 26, 2007, 03:55:27 AM by LkonKbd »

PasswordMaker Forums

GoldKey nor `+Alt . . .
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2007, 03:34:02 AM »