Author Topic: Spam control effort  (Read 23953 times)

Offline Miquel 'Fire' Burns

• Administrator
  • Programmer
Spam control effort
« Reply #30 on: December 01, 2006, 07:55:36 PM »
Do we really need to have threads (and replies) approved by a moderator? The way I see it, if the password protection works, then we don't need to have anything moderated. And having everything needed a moderator approving is what's messing up e-mail notifications.
"I'm not drunk, just sleep deprived."

Offline Eric H. Jung

• grimholtz
  • Administrator
Spam control effort
« Reply #31 on: December 01, 2006, 08:21:55 PM »
Quote from: miquelfire
Do we really need to have threads (and replies) approved by a moderator? The way I see it, if the password protection works, then we don't need to have anything moderated. And having everything needed a moderator approving is what's messing up e-mail notifications.
OK, we can turn off moderation for replies and see how it goes. Do you want to do that or should I?

Offline Miquel 'Fire' Burns

• Administrator
  • Programmer
Spam control effort
« Reply #32 on: December 01, 2006, 09:04:07 PM »
I'll do it.
"I'm not drunk, just sleep deprived."

LkonKbd

Spam control effort
« Reply #33 on: December 03, 2006, 09:08:40 PM »
Greetings one and all,

Am doing some testing with IEv6, could not get into post on another forum but this one did allow me in using IE.  Have not updated my sig yet but I am now running in "98SE2ME" will explain more later, if you want to know more.  I do NOT know why anyone would want to use IE for any thingy, it is sooooo ssssslllllllooooooowwwww and requires a new Window for any selection you make, NO TABS!!!  Am planning to also go for an installation of "98SE2XP" later to see how that would work.

Well this is enough of this garbage in IE, am closing this one down, will be back in FFx in a short,  ByCycle!!!

LkonKbd

Spam control effort
« Reply #34 on: December 03, 2006, 10:34:55 PM »
After an hour and 25 minutes I finished posting to another Forum, "MSFN" to be exact, took so much time to create a post my dialer died and had to start all over again, lucky me, I had copy/pasted my post to clipboard and managed to save all of that work.

Well EYE C there are NO takers on my updates of my system so the END of this TALE or is that tail?  Whatever!!!

"I thought I knew that I knew what I thought,
 but; now I know what I thought I knew isn't
 what I know I think I thought I knew . . ."
 . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Author UnKnown
Edited by LkonKbd on12/14/06 > >  NOTE the sig, now  up to the XP and MP v10.  How is the µSoft version for IE coming along?  Just curious . . . Have the Happiest Holidays ! ! !
« Last Edit: December 14, 2006, 08:37:14 PM by LkonKbd »

PasswordMaker Forums

Spam control effort
« Reply #34 on: December 03, 2006, 10:34:55 PM »