Author Topic: passwordmaker.org not readable  (Read 10231 times)

Offline cscj01

• Normal Members
passwordmaker.org not readable
« on: July 02, 2015, 05:24:19 PM »
Your web site does not display properly in either Firefox v38 or Chromium v43.  I run Ubuntu 14.04.02 x64.

Offline gumipheput

• Normal Members
Re: passwordmaker.org not readable
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2015, 06:53:02 PM »
Seconding this. Seeing PHP errors on multiple Windows 7 & 8 machines and one Mac OS X Yosemite, various browsers (Firefox/Chrome/IE/Safari), from multiple locations/networks. Seems to be affecting all of the wiki pages (passwordmaker.html and this forum are the only unaffected pages I could find).

Is anyone out there maintaining the site anymore? Doesn't seem to be a lot of recent activity here. The pages were okay not too long ago, but they've been showing up like this for at least the last couple of weeks.

Offline Miquel 'Fire' Burns

• Administrator
  • Programmer
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2015, 08:19:12 PM »
I suspect that a PHP upgrade happened and broke the regex stuff. It will require quite a bit of work to fix, and I don't believe anyone with access to the code (if there's anyone besides me) had time to actually find the root cause of the error.

I took a quick look, the regex is defined not where the line number of the error is at.
"I'm not drunk, just sleep deprived."

Offline gumipheput

• Normal Members
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2015, 07:12:16 PM »
Thanks for the update, Miquel; it's displaying correctly again for me today and hopefully for others as well. Much obliged!

PasswordMaker Forums

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2015, 07:12:16 PM »