Author Topic: Options screen blank  (Read 36821 times)

Offline Sgrizzo

• Normal Members
Re: Options screen blank
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2011, 04:58:18 PM »
Hi,
I am the author of the message that Miquel kindly posted when I wasn't able to register on this forum.

I am not sure to fully understand marklar's messages but according to my experience:

- there is not a 'proper sequence' for installing Dowload Statusbar and Passwordmaker: if you have both of them installed and enabled (no matter in which order) the Options Dialog will be blank when you try to open it;

- the incompatibility between passwordmaker and download statusbar does not affect the functionality of passwordmaker: passwords are correctly generated both for the default and the custom accounts. What you cannot do is simply to access via the toolbar button to the options dialog in order to add/edit accounts or change preferences. So you can still use passwordmaker and Download Statusbar together: simply use the menu or the extension manager to access to Passwordmaker Options.

All the best

Valerio

Offline cparker15

• Normal Members
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2011, 02:45:23 PM »
My issue is 99% identical. Running both PasswordMaker and Download Statusbar on Firefox 4 (and now Firefox 5), I could not access the PasswordMaker Options window via the add-ons bar, right-clicking on a password field, or the Tools menu: it was always blank except for the close button. The only way I could access the PasswordMaker Options window was via the extensions manager. Not exactly the best workflow, even for a workaround.

Like everyone else, disabling Download Statusbar temporarily fixed PasswordMaker, so now I can view the Options window using any of the available methods.

Offline TiagoTiago

• Normal Members
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2011, 07:12:09 PM »
Any news on having this fixed? I would rather not have to keep Download Statusbar off...
(new reply email notifications don't always reach my inbox, please let me know if you think it has happened again)

Offline Miquel 'Fire' Burns

• Administrator
  • Programmer
« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2011, 02:45:49 AM »
Not at the moment.
"I'm not drunk, just sleep deprived."

PasswordMaker Forums

« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2011, 02:45:49 AM »