Nobody downloaded 0.7.1 yet so I deleted all copies of it.
0.7.2 has been released. In addition to what was in 0.7.1 it also squishes issues 24 and 25, one of which was a long standing bug which occurred when passwords were longer than the size of the hash of the selected algorithm. It resulted in passwords displaying squares in them (these were null characters). Now any sized password should work.
- Made the entire window a drop target instead of just a few fields. The
drop target is always assumed to be an URL now (why would you drag a
- After drag and drop is complete, the master password field is
- Windows installers now invokes the previously installed PasswordMaker-JE
uninstaller if the previous installation is detected. Note that the 64-bit
installer only detects the 64-bit uninstaller and the 32-bit uninstaller
only detects the 32-bit uninstaller.
- Issue 24 fixed. Long passwords (longer than the byte-size of the current
algorithm hash) no longer have null values in them (displayed as
- Issue 25 fixed. Images in the sort dialog are now displayed properly.